Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the User and are designed for the purpose of using this website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
The entity placing cooking on the user's terminal equipment and obtaining access to them is the owner of the website, the company CORKSTORE24 LTD with its registered office at the following address: 7 Kings Avenue, M8 5AS Manchester, United Kingdom.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of this website to the user's preferences and optimizing its use; in particular, cookies allow the recognition of the user’s terminal equipment and the display of web pages adjusted to their individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use the web pages, which allows the website owner to improve their structure and content,
- maintaining the user's sessions (after logging in), thanks to which the user doesn’t have to enter their login and password on each page of the website.
In principle, the website uses two kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's terminal equipment until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their deletion by the user.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- “indispensable” cookie files enabling the use of services available on this website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within this website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. to detect authentication abuses on this website;
- performance cookies which allow the collection of information on how particular pages of the website are used;
- functionality cookies which enable “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalising the user's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region selected by the user, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies which make it possible to provide the user with advertising content adjusted to their personal interests.
In many cases the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the user's device. The user can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a web browser or to notify the user each time cookies are placed in their device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).