Self adhesive cork rubber tape 1,6mm x 50mm x 66mb is used as an anti-slip lining for shafts in printing machines, laminating, cutting, winding, etc. Thanks to properly selected veneers, we increase the coefficient of friction between the tape and the machine roller. It is the easiest and cheapest way to reduce slipping in tension holding material and to increase the rotation strength and stability.
Mounting a rubber cork veneer on the shaft of a machine, improves the coefficient of friction and thus the slippage of the ribbon material spooled.
We can negotiate prices when you buy larger amounts of tape.
- Thickness: 1,6mm +/- 0,2mm
- Width: 50, 75 and 100mm
- Length: 33, 50, 66 and 100m
- Supporting Fabric: Cotton
- Working material: SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber) + cork
- Colour of the working material: black
- Hardness: approx. 55 °Shore A (+/- 5 °)
- Density: approx. 1200g/m2
- Max Temp: approx. 90 °C
- Resistance to: acids, oils, fats, alkalis
The cork roller tapes and coverings we offer are used, among others, in the following devices:
- For the production of polypropylene packaging films, BOPP
- Scrolls of paper and laminates
- Printing (flexo)
- Packaging, foil wrapping
- Meat processing
If the standard dimensions of the tapes do not meet your expectations, please contact us, we will adjust our offer according to individual requirements.